Thursday, July 18, 2013

Adrienne Bailon removes Rob Kardashian tattoo from backside

Denise Truscello/WireImage

Adrienne Bailon is keeping it real about the removal of her Rob Kardashian tattoo on her backside.


"I've gotten pretty bad tattoos before," she told co-hosts Tamar Braxton, Tamera Mowry-Housley, Loni Love and Jeannie Mai on their new daytime talk show " The Real." "Everybody knows I have the ratchet-iest booty tattoo of an ex-boyfriend. I don't know what I was thinking."


But the process of erasing that sort of mistake is nowhere close to easy.


PHOTOS: WORST CELEBRITY BREAKUP TATTOOS

"It does not feel good," the 29-year-old TV personality added. "You could smell your flesh burning. And it's my a-- flesh burning!"



While the process may be daunting it's something Bailon is relieved to finally be getting done.


"It is the most painful thing in my life," she told the Daily News. "But I didn't remove it sooner because I was told to go to someone good or I'd have a horrible scar."


PHOTOS: CELEBRITY TATTOOS

While friends urged her to remove it shortly after her split from Kardashian she was willing to wait for the right person to ensure it was not only erased forever but there was no trace of it ever being there.


"It's worse if I had a third degree burn on my a--," she added. "Now I found someone who specializes on women of color and I have two more sessions before I'm done."



Bailon and her reality star ex-boyfriend were done in 2009 after dating for two years. While together they decided to get each other's monikers inked on their bodies. She opted for a more private spot on her frame but Kardashian got her name tattooed to his left ribcage.


PHOTOS: WORST CELEBRITY TATTOOS

Still, it seems that the former Cheetah Girl got the back end of the deal as her former man's last name is quite long.


"It's awful. Ten-letter last name: Kardashian," she said on the show. "It's pretty bad. I made a very bad decision. Don't follow my example."


She explained that the famed tattoo artist, Mr. Cartoon, had the honor of tatting her bum but in order to fit all the letter's "it was sized down so much that it actually started almost looking like a black blob."


Bailon learned a hard lesson and urged fans, "Don't do it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment